Registration allows you to access information provided by Interact Collaboration Platform, Interact Online Learning Platform and keep.eu. The system allows you to change your personal details and your subscription at any moment. To unregister please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.What information do we collect and what for?
In order to provide you with useful information and friendly environment we collect a certain set of data.
Personal information[hide details] Session cookies
- We need to identify you, in order to prevent other persons to access your data. For this, we need a login (your e-mail address and a password).
- To enable event registrations additional information is required: your postal address, office phone.
- We collect data about your subscriptions to different mailing lists.
- We keep your registration data as long as you are registered.
Log files allow us to record the usage of the site. They contain no personal information, nor information about which other sites you have visited. They allow us to improve the service and handle technical issues.Safeguarding your data
How can you modify your data?
- Your identification data (e-mail, password) is transmitted securely over the network (via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)) to our web server.
- All the information you provided us (personal data and subscriptions) are accessible to persons from the Interact, for the purpose of sending you information for which you subscribed. Access to the data is protected and requires identification (login/password) from them. They are bound to the same Data Protection agreement.
You can modify your data at any time via our Web interface.
You have the possibility of:
Legal basis and contact information
- changing your identification data (changing your e-mail or your password)
- changing your personal data
- changing your subscriptions
- ask to completely unregister from the system at email@example.com
- We are committed to comply with European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No. 45/2001 dated 18 December 2000 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data. In addition, we are committed to comply with the National Council of the SR Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
- In case of any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org