At Interact, we’re serious about the security of the data on our servers and the protection of the privacy of our users.
We continually take steps to protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, unauthorised disclosure, manipulation, or destruction.
As a basic principle, the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. of the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended (the "Personal Data Protection Act"),
General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data,
repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and other generally binding legal regulations. This Privacy Statement describes how the data is processed at Interact.
The Interact Portal
The Registration to our Portal at https://apps.interact-eu.net allows you to access information provided by Interact Collaboration Platform
and all its applications present or future that use your data for access and processing, like the Interact Online Learning Platform and keep.eu. The system allows you to change your personal details and your subscription options at any moment.
To unregister, contact email@example.com with your request.What information do we collect and what for?
Interact is collecting information from you when you register to our Portal in order to provide you with desired information and services and to identify you when you request to participate to our events.
It also allows us to customise your experience and to open a communication channel with you. We are not processing personal data with profiling and automatic decision making.Why do we need your Personal Information?
Who has access to your data?
- We need to identify you, in order to prevent other persons to access your data. For this, we need a login (your e-mail address and a password).
- To enable event registrations additional information is required: your postal address, office phone.
- We collect data about your subscriptions to different mailing lists.
The Interact staff has access to your data, and information are processed and used based on the preferences expressed by you when you registered in order to provide its services and information.
While your data is managed by Bratislava Self Governing Region, as Managing Authority of the Programme, the Interact staff is distributed among Europe in four offices (IOs) in Austria, Spain, Denmark and Finland
(for more information about our offices, see our website).How long is the data stored?
Interact keeps your data as long as you are registered and at least for the duration of the programming period (2023). Any retention after that date will require a further authorisation from your side.Session cookies
We do not collect cookies for marketing purpose or site usage, and do not pass on cookies to third parties.
Log files allow us to record the usage of the Portal and its applications in order to improve the service and handle technical issues.Safeguarding your data
How can you modify your data?
- Your identification data (e-mail, password) is transmitted securely over the network (via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)) to our web server.
- All the information you provided us (personal data and subscriptions) are accessible to persons from the Interact, for the purpose of sending you information for which you subscribed. Access to the data is protected and requires identification (login/password) from them. They are bound to the same Data Protection agreement.
You can modify your data at any time via our Web interface.
You have the possibility of:
Location of data
- changing your identification data (changing your e-mail or your password).
- changing your personal data.
- changing your subscriptions.
- ask to completely unregister from the system at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Interact databases are located on cloud servers in eU. We are entitled to transfer your Personal Data abroad, including to third party companies (designated service providers) insofar as this is expedient for the Data Processing described in this Privacy Statement.
The recipients will be obliged to protect Your Data to the same extent as ourselves. We are not transferring personal data to third countries outside EU.Contest of the use of your data
Should you find any irregularity in the use of your data by Interact, you have the right to contact the the Slovak supervisory authority (Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov) at
https://dataprotection.gov.sk or directly the European Data Protection Supervisor at https://edps.europa.eu.Legal basis and contact information
- The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. of the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended (the "Personal Data Protection Act"), General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and other generally binding legal regulations.
- The DPO (Data Protection Officer) is Mr. Dušan Slovák of Bratislava Self Governing Region,that you can contact at email@example.com.
- The controller for the registered data is the Interact Programme, that you can also contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of any questions please contact us at email@example.com.